ABOUT ISOLATION TRANSFORMERS
Consul Neowatt Isolation transformers are constructed with high insulating materials and special shielding techniques to attenuate common mode and minimizing transverse mode noise.
Features & Benefits
- The use of high insulating materials and special shielding techniques results in an attenuating common mode and minimises transverse mode noise
- The core and its magnetic properties are properly selected to provide sufficient leakage inductance. This will give the greatest attenuation of normal mode power line noise possible, consistent with the transfer of fundamental power frequency, while all higher frequencies are blocked
- Designed with split winding constructions and bifilar connections to reduce overall capacitance of the winding
- Due to the better regulation, it does not generate common mode impedance coupling effect
- Protect against strong lightening, impulse noise, bus short-circuit, accidental discharge of capacitors, etc
- Protect the Micro processor based machines and equipments from damage due to electrical noise, spikes etc.